Spiga

Save My Communicator

I am a Mobile Blogger. I post my blogs from the comfort of my Nokia 9300. Yeah The Communicator. It is old and dying and you can help me save it by donating any sum of money. Email me at kumarbac (at) gmail (dot) com and we can always work out the other details.

6th Chennai Photowalk _ Starting on OMR

I kept reading about Chandrachoodan Gopalakrishnan from so many blogs and I have been reading his posts for about 3 Weeks now.And I do indeed find them very interesting. So when he called this month to take up our cameras and then go crazy on Old Mahabalipuram Road Starting at Madhya Kailash, I decided I gotta be doing this.

So I will be walking the walk and clicking the clicks. A Sunday that's gonna be spent well...

It is on April 13th 2008 starts at 0800hrs as of now. I will be there on time. What about you?

To Read Chandroo 's post announcing the Photowalk Click Here

Meet You All there...

3 Comments:

  Vik Rajagopalan

7 April 2008 at 00:02

Well I did register to the link you sent. Thanks for that mate.

Catch ya in a few.

  Vik Rajagopalan

8 April 2008 at 22:40

am in for the meet eh :-)

I got the authorization mail today. So do you know whrere they are going to meet?

  The Pseudonym

9 April 2008 at 21:10

no clue on that one bro. though taking past meets into account they usually meet in some nice airconditioned place. And we get ossi Pizza