Spiga

Save My Communicator

I am a Mobile Blogger. I post my blogs from the comfort of my Nokia 9300. Yeah The Communicator. It is old and dying and you can help me save it by donating any sum of money. Email me at kumarbac (at) gmail (dot) com and we can always work out the other details.

Lazy

I wanted to name this post Procrastination but was too lazy to type those letters out... Hmmm But I did actually end up typing it out. Lazy and now stupid. Well what do I say? I was checking out all the blogs that I have started to type out, but have actually not posted. I have about 20 posts in the making.
 
I don't know what to say... My 5th class Teacher Dolly David once told my mother "Your son is such a gentleman. But he is a very lazy fellow." My mom said "Oh madam, even when he was a kid he would be on his own, reading. He is as you said LAZY, and very anti social."
 
So the traits were there even when I was a baby. Why get agitated about what people have to say? Be lazy, it is the most selfish, self-centred thing you can do. But we have to be selfish to stay alive in the short term. Well if you wanna be an immortal, feel free to mail me at kumarbac [at] gmail [dot] com.
 
Should be back to lazing and continue being selfish. BYE!!!

3 Comments:

  Kelvy

12 April 2008 at 13:04

humm...being lazy is good to some extend nowadays....and its a rare thing to get a chance to b lazy too

  The Pseudonym

15 April 2008 at 09:30

Hey welcome enigma... Being lazy once in a while is good. But being born lazy is not a virtue apparently.

  Anonymous

15 August 2008 at 07:35

my brother in-law is so lazy he sleeps from the time he gets off work until its time to go in again. he just came off an 60 hr. stint of sleeping. he is so lazy he can't get up to pee so he rolls over and goes in a bottle. What do you do with someone like this?